Strategic Sales Management
How to secure corporate success in the long term – a two-day intensive seminar will show you the way
Unless the sales strategy consistently reflects the corporate strategy, it is difficult to exploit the full potential of the market. Experience shows that many companies have room for improvement here. This is all the more fatal as sales have a direct impact on the financial success and market position of a company. With the right strategy, sales can significantly improve market share, however, only if you look at areas with the biggest leverage for optimization and benefit for your customers first and focus your company on these areas.
What can you expect?
Working on your own projects has a stronger impact than any theoretical knowledge. In this two-day, practice-oriented seminar, you systematically analyze the critical areas of your sales organization. Initially, you will identify those areas within your sales organization with a particular strong leverage because this is where the biggest optimization potential usually hides. Based on the findings, you will develop an action package that will increase the performance of your company in the short and medium run.
You will learn how to
- derive your sales strategy from the corporate/business strategy
- segment your customers and address them accordingly
- define distribution channels
- develop the appropriate sales organization
- develop a value proposition with clear unique selling points
- reduce bureaucracy and reduce interfaces
- optimize planning and controlling in sales
Benefit from the practical know-how and the experience of our experts! The necessary knowledge for your successful work as responsible person in sales will be directly applicable!
Our speakers may not know your company. But they have a clear idea of how to optimally manage the processes.
- From corporate strategy to sales strategy
- Customer, market and competitive analysis
- Customer management
- Customer segmentation
- Selecting and addressing the target customers
- Selecting distribution channels
Your area of responsibility is always in the focus – all your insights are directly applicable.
- Sales organization
- Sales management
- Internal structures and processes
- Managing interfaces successfully
- Developing the value proposition and the benefit argumentation
- CRM and new technologies
- Sales planning and controlling
The right mix is what matters: our methods for your success
- Keynote speeches and dialogue-oriented lectures
- Plenary discussion and active exchange of experience
- Discussion of relevant problems using concrete case studies
Who benefits the most?
Managing directors, responsible sales and key account managers – in all industries.
Speakers and Trainers
The speakers and coaches at the ISS International Business School of Service Management are active managers, entrepreneurs and consultants with many years of service experience.
Duration: 2 days (classroom training)
Start/End: 09:00 am to 05:30 pm each
We will inform you about the location of the event in due time.
What you can expect from us:
- Seminar participation & networking
- Seminar documents
- Drinks and lunch
- Certificate of attendance
Please contact us for a selection of hotels for your accommodation.
Seminar € 2,360.00 plus VAT
Business Networking Package
The Business Networking Package is optional and includes the individual support of the participant throughout the entire duration of the course. Evening events with course participants and accommodation in the same hotel promote networking between the participants and increases their motivation. This package was developed for holistic learning and has proven to be a valuable addition to the course.
The price is subject to fluctuations due to the event and hotel selection and is communicated individually.
Information and registration
ISS International Business School of Service Management
Dorotheenstraße 29 a
Fon: +49 40 53 69 91-55
Fax: +49 40 53 69 91-66
We also offer all seminars and courses in-house, in English, customized and on demand.
Subject to change.