Your service company on the right track – namely business excellence. For this, it must be clear where you are at the moment and how you can get even more drive:
- How powerful is your service business?
- Are you implementing the strategic goals of your company efficiently in service?
- Which “parameters” do you have to adjust to be better than your competitors?
Get to know tools in this practical seminar to establish performance measuring practices in your company. Develop your service model. And with all of this, you benefit from the experience of lecturers from industry and practice and the exchange with other participants.
Strategies, success factors, action plans – for a top service business
This is how employees benefit
In the course of this seminar, you create starting points to develop effective service con-trolling which enables you to evaluate the performance of your service organization with regard to the strategic and operative objectives. In addition, you will learn models that help you achieve business excellence. Based on a holistic concept, you develop a concrete action plan based on your model/applicable project to effectively control your individual service business, your service excellence. Focus on:
- deriving success factors from strategic and operational goals
- defining respective applicable key figures
- strategies to compare your own performance within your organization and beyond to achieve business excellence in your service organization
- creating an action plan from and for your practical work
This is how companies benefit
Active preparation for one's own service practice forms the basis for a lasting effect, which is reflected not only in a strengthened employee position but also in positive company figures.
The “A" to “Z" of your business: core and support processes in service business and basic concepts of service controlling
Basic terms of service controlling
- Core and support processes in service business
- Customer satisfaction
- Performance Management Model
- BSC (Balanced Score Cards)
- Process models to increase efficiency
The right impulses: These methods expand your controlling know-how
- Keynote speeches
- Interactive learning
- Group work
- Case Studies
- Personal monitoring of the implementation of your action plan
Who benefits the most?
Service and controlling managers with basic business knowledge.
Speakers and Trainers
The speakers and coaches at the ISS International Business School of Service Management are active managers, entrepreneurs and consultants with many years of service experience.
Duration: 2 days (classroom training)
Start/End: 09:00 am to 05:30 pm each
We will inform you about the location of the event in due time.
What you can expect from us:
- Seminar participation & networking
- Seminar documents
- Drinks and lunch
- Certificate of attendance
Please contact us for a selection of hotels for your accommodation.
Seminar € 2,360.00 plus VAT
Business Networking Package
The Business Networking Package is optional and includes the individual support of the participant throughout the entire duration of the course. Evening events with course participants and accommodation in the same hotel promote networking between the participants and increases their motivation. This package was developed for holistic learning and has proven to be a valuable addition to the course.
The price is subject to fluctuations due to the event and hotel selection and is communicated individually.
Information and registration
ISS International Business School of Service Management
Dorotheenstraße 29 a
Fon: +49 40 53 69 91-55
Fax: +49 40 53 69 91-66
We also offer all seminars and courses in-house, in English, customized and on demand.
Subject to change.