Fresh input from outside is not a ‘nice-to-have’ anymore it has become a ‘must-have’.
ISS TrendWorkshop Service
My Mental Supermarket
In work groups, you will discuss the topics that are of personal interest to you with the speakers. Following this, you will develop procedures that you can apply to your personal work environment.
ISS Service Camp
- When is the time to use new methods consistently – now?
- How do I get an overview of the usefulness of the tools – here?
- With whom can I share experiences; where do I meet my peers?
At the ISS ServiceCamp, which always takes place the day before the ISS TrendWorkshop Service.
First, we will give you an overview of the Success Drivers. The tools, methods, and topics practically used by ISS and participants. Then it will be decided which Success Driver will be worked on ... the various groups will meet up, work and put their recommendations up for discussion ... in the evening there will be a get-together.
“Of course, the ISS TrendWorkshop is always a way to foresee the future. You do not take everything on offer – but I was always able to find some aspects in the TrendWorkshops that I can take home and implement. That keeps me ‘at the pulse of the time'.”
Robert Eibl, MMM Group, Regular Participant at the ISS TrendWorkshops Service
„For me, the TrendWorkshop Service focusses on the issues we need to address today in order to be fit for tomorrow.“
Hans Werner Albrecht, Rational AG
Cooperation partner –
Spectaris the high-tech association of German industry
Organization and Main Topics of Service Conferences Since 2007
- Rational AG (2018) Digital networking with customers and partners
- Arvato High-tech EMEA (2017) This is digitalization! – Benchmarks and solutions for higher revenue and customer loyalty
- Philips GmbH Market DACH (2016) ‘Service Excellence’ as a business driver
- Testo industrial services (2015) Success with new business models – focusing on services
- SEW EURODRIVE (2014) Successful services development and marketing
- HHLA (Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG) (2013) Expanding with partners – flexibility in a volatile environment
- Airbus – Eurocopter (2012) Business transformation
- DHL Innovation Center (2011) Change management in service business – from idea to implementation
- BSH (Bosch Siemens home appliances) (2010) Achieving more with less a balance – also in service
- ZDF (2009) From product to customer service – process integration to create values
- BMW (2008) Successful in the service business with internal and external partners
- Lufthansa Technik (2007) Expanding market positions with new services and intelligent service sales organizations