Certified Service in Transition
Customer requirements are constantly changing, demands on flexibility and performance are increasing. What clients experience privately themselves must also be supplied and provided by providers in the business – and vice versa. Faster, more convenient, cheaper and, if possible, better performance.
Thus, a fast, lean and customer-oriented, economically active organization is required, aware of its own strengths and potential for improvement, with the aim of permanent expansion.
The mechanisms of change and transformation, co-creation with customers and partners, as well as possible contracts, are addressed in this interesting and interactive blended learning course, with webinars, 3 attendance days and your Business Project.
This course is an offer that promotes the qualification of non-technical staff – business administration and communication. The aim is to implement methods and procedures to expand the service business in one's individual work practice.
Strengthen customer loyalty and revenue power
As an expert responsible for a specialized area or as a leader, responsible for a team or a field of responsibility – the goal is always to meet or exceed the growing demands of customers. It is importance to pay attention to profitability, productivity and earnings need to be expanded – and not just once, but continuously.
Knowing how to shape these change processes is a prerequisite today in order to expand the market position of your own company and to strengthen customer loyalty and profitability.
Upon completion of this course, participants are able to
- systematically record the requirements of customers (both externally and internally) and develop and implement solutions in co-creation processes.
- integrate external and internal partners in the change processes, based on added value for every party involved.
- evaluate and use different contractual forms of cooperation.
- actively contribute to continuous growth in ever-changing markets, preserving what their brand stands for, where necessary.
- practice “empowerment” to empower employees to make informed, well based decisions.
As part of a webinar, the participants will receive an introduction to the topics and the further work on materials and case studies. During the attendance days, methods and procedures for transformation and change processes are trained and applied to individual examples.
Complete this course with a business project accompanied by the ISS from your own work environment. In this way, you apply the methods and procedures from the ISS course that are relevant to you and secure a payback of the course investment for your company.
This is how companies benefit:
The ability of companies to change, to align with customer wishes, to adopt new technologies is a prerequisite for growth and the expansion of their market position. This requires employees who master change and adaptation processes.
- Strengthening the competence of employees in their specific functions and roles.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness in daily processes.
- Return on Investment: The accompanying Business Project directly returns added value to the company.
- The blended learning concept provides a systematic transfer of learning experience throughout the duration of the course.
Service in Transition
- HR and personnel development
- Selection and recruitment of service employees
- Personnel integration
- Employee compensation and incentive systems
- Change management and leadership I
- Change management
- Management tasks
- Leadership process and leadership styles
- Change management and leadership II
- Delegating tasks
- Leading groups, group dynamics
- Staff meetings
- Partner management in the service
- Policy Issues
- Selection criteria for service partners
- Contract design, risk management
- Legal foundations in the service
- Contract law
- Liability for damages
- Use of subcontractors
- Relationship methods
- Loyalty management
Preparing and presentation of the Business Project
It is important to develop the organizational will and adaptability of your own organization - because tomorrow will be different. Customer expectations, markets and technologies are constantly changing. Your own comfort zone is reached when change takes place consciously and continuously, when today is a bit different from yesterday.
- Know and use staffing decisions and their impact on organizational performance.
- Promote co-creation in the internal team and with external partners, use development programs.
- Transformation requires leadership and management, the knowledge of behaviors in change processes.
- Methods to design the continuous transformation of organizations and groups.
The course “Service in Transition” empowers employees to create agile organizational structures and is designed to changing customer needs and markets.
At the end of the day, the participants work out the basic structure of their Business Projects with the respective trainers. At the end of the attendance phase, possible topics for the Business Project are named for this course. The project topic is coordinated within two weeks to cover the interests of the company. In the following 4 weeks, the project will be developed and after approval it will be presented in a group web-session and evaluated by the ISS ServiceAcademy.
For the project identification as well as the further steps after the classroom training, a mentor/champion will be appointed internally by the seconding company to support the participant. The mentor/champion has a supporting function, e.g. to obtaining required data/information from the company.
This form of knowledge transfer is based on a democratic understanding of knowledge transfer and the roles of participants, coaches and mentors/champions (from the seconding company), which, in connection with a generally co-determining, participatory action and interest orientation, also takes into account the demand for holistic learning experiences.
Frontal lessons were yesterday! Case studies, project work and Co. are today!
Webinare: Einführung in die Themen
- Webinars: introduction to the topics
- Service in transition
- Change Management and Leadership
- Relationship management
Before starting the classroom training, the participants submit three possible topics to work on in the Business Project naming the mentor/champion from the seconding company to the ISS Service Academy.
- Keynote speeches and dialogue-oriented lectures
- Plenary discussion and active exchange of experience
- Individual work and group work
- Case studies and role-playing
- Accompanying the business project from personal work practice
- Independent work on a task from planning through implementation to presentation
- Democratic and activity-based learning
- The topic field is usually selected by the participants
Who is the course for?
Specialists and managers for specific tasks, technologies or projects that (want to) make an active contribution to change processes.
People who want to get to know and control the specifics of transformation and change processes in connection with service organizations.
Speakers and Trainers
The speakers and coaches at the ISS International Business School of Service Management are active managers, entrepreneurs and consultants with many years of service experience.
Personal payback, return on investment – you can expect that and more!
- Participation in webinars
- Participation in classroom courses (three days of attendance) and networking
- Course documents
- Drinks and lunch
- Accompanying the participants and mentors/champions from the company over 4 weeks after the classroom training
- Evaluation of the business project and presentation in web conference
- Certificate graduation
Direct implementation of the theoretical learnings into practice – personal payback, customer added value and a direct return on investment for the company by the Business Project.
Please contact us for a selection of hotels for your accommodation.
Engagement, exams, fees: what you invest in the course.
Your time to participate in the webinars, three days of presence as well as preparatory and follow-up activities and personal work sessions during the course period.
In particular, this includes the work on the subsequent Business Project with a current reference to the topic from your own company. At the same time, the Business Project also ensures the payback for the seconding company's investment in advanced training.
3 days of intensive classroom training € 3,680.00 plus VAT
Final exam and Business Project € 1,200.00 plus VAT
Note: The own learning curve pays off! Please contact us for separate conditions when participating/booking several courses.
Business Networking Package
The Business Networking Package is optional and includes the individual support of the participant throughout the entire duration of the course. Evening events with course participants and accommodation in the same hotel promote networking between the participants and increases their motivation. This package was developed for holistic learning and has proven to be a valuable addition to the course.
The price is subject to fluctuations due to the event and hotel selection and is communicated individually.
With the Certified Service in Transition Certificate, graduates prove that they have acquired the necessary skills and knowledge to optimally and profitably align existing resources with the needs and references of customers and the marketplace.
The courses have been certified since 1992, since 2009 by the ISS ServiceAcademy. The high quality and topicality of the certificate courses is ensured by the advisory board of the ISS ServiceAcademy.
Information and registration
ISS International Business School of Service Management
Dorotheenstraße 29 a
Fon: +49 40 53 69 91-55
Fax: +49 40 53 69 91-66
We also offer all seminars and courses in-house, in English, customized and on demand.
Subject to change.